At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, has an opening for an experienced Field Specialist (Artificial Lift) to be based in Dickinson, ND. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision performs installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- May be required to work unsupervised.
- Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Must have ability to communicate with various clients and quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of oilfield experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Candidates must be punctual
- Two year technical degree
- 2+ Years of experience as an Artificial Lift Field Specialist
- Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) equipment expertise.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic.