Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
REPORTS TO: Offshore Installation Manager
LOCATION: Offshore Gulf of Mexico
TYPE OF RIG: Semisubmersible, Drillship TBD
JOB SUMMARY: Operate and maintain communication equipment in the radio room(s) and administer POB, lifeboat and cabin allocations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to operate software applications as applicable to position
- Proficient in verbal and written English language skills and able to effectively communicate
- 3+ years previous experience in a role on a 6th generation semi-sub drilling rig or drillship
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Offshore training required:
- BOSIET / HUET
- Rig Pass / Safe Gulf
- Establishes and coordinates all radio communications
- Receives and transmits radio communications in accordance with applicable international regulations
- Responsible for continually updating POB and lifeboat lists as personnel movements take place
- Performs and coordinates isolation of radio equipment and transmissions during periods of radio silence
- Responsible for correspondence associated with helicopter operations, including radio communications with the heliport, weather, helicopters, passengers and cargo manifests
- Inspection and maintenance of radio equipment, associated batteries and antenna's
- Administration duties as instructed and directed by supervisor
- Organize crew change activities, accommodation, air and ground transportation
- Maintains a log of all aircraft activities
- Be conversant in the company's data bases SAMS, TMS, Synergi etc.
- Ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Actively participate in weekly rig and departmental safety meetings
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in assigned areas
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace.
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter for future opportunities: