At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Fort Stockton/Pecos, Texas.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Knowledgeable and familiar with DOT regulations
- Perform routine servicing and inspection of truck equipment and supplies
- Understanding container labeling and associated product hazards
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Special duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class "A or B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement (or ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire)
- Minimum of six (6) months of commercial driving experience
- Live within a drivable distance (75 minutes) to worksite.
- Mandatory overtime occasionally required
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and background check
- Ability to lift and carry a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend over 40-50 times per day
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- 1+ year commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
- Previous oil and gas well treating experience
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies, trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters and gauges
- Experience with chemical safety
- Computer literacy is required due to working with tablets and various software programs to conduct daily responsibilities
- Hands on experience required with electronic equipment and software (GPS, Elogs, Etc.)
Fort Stockton/Pecos, Texas
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more