Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Expereience in Carbonate reservoir
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
With further exploration and development of oilfields, more and more difficulty and down-hole troublesome condition are met. The employee should be familiar with reservoir dynamic performance analysis, reservoir numerical simulation, reservoir management
- Take part in setting oilfield development guideline and strategy.
- Take part in establishing and improving the reservoir operation & management procedure.
- Be responsible for making the oilfield annual and monthly stimulation plan & workover plan.
- Be responsible for the annual oilfield production forecast.
- Based on the workover plan and new wells drilling plan, perform the monthly rolling production forecast.
- To track and monitor the oilfield production running situation, analyze the difference between the actual production value and forecast production value.
- Perform routine production and injection wells performance analyses to tune injection and production balance.
- Based on the analysis, optimize the individual well's production performance.
- Propose and compile the workover program to develop the potential of oil production wells or solve the problems in the production.
- To track the workover process and finish the effect evaluation report.
- Be responsible for creating reservoir modeling.
- Perform history matching according to the actual production situation of the oilfield.
- Based on the reservoir numerical simulation result, predict the development performance and propose the reasonable adjustment suggestion.
- Work closely with geologists and geophysicist to propose new well's location.
- Take part in post-assessment of the new well
- Participate in making research project plan and annual budget.
- Prepare technical document for bidding.
- Take part in tracking and quality controlling for related research project.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
Master degree petroleum engineering or related discipline is preferred.
Minimum 15+ years' experience in upstream petroleum industry.
Proficient in professional software such as RMS, Petrel RE, Eclipse, OFM, and so on.
Understand the management procedures of Oil Company
Broad knowledge of IOR/EOR would be preferred.
Experience in carbonate reservoir would be preferred.
Good knowledge in well testing operation and interpretation skills would be preferred.
Excellent English communication skills in writing and fluent speech are required