Skills: Maintenance Technician, Reliability Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Night Reliability Operator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based within the Keene, ND area. *Local Candidates Only*
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Perform equipment surveillance, autonomous maintenance and first level response
- Operate equipment and understand process and controls, flows, pressures and hazards (start up, shutdown, and maintenance procedures and standard work instructions)
- Communicate work activities accurately in the system (SAP, E Log, log books and shift change hand overs)
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities and provide feedback through appropriate channels
- Facilitation of safe work permits and Lock Out Tag Out authority when needed
- Maintain all required certifications, ie. DOT, LOTO, etc
- Clearly communicate and work with contractors to comply with Hess policies and procedures (safety, process and equipment)
- Strictly comply with all rules and regulatory guidance
- Coaches on safety aspects of the job and work location
- Accepts and applies constructive criticism and learnings
- The intention is to work 8 days on and 6 days off schedule, on nights. Will be working 10 hour days, once trained and assessed. The 8 day shifts start and end on Thursdays.
- Will have to go through in\u2010depth reliability operator training program (minimum of 3 months until first assessments per area/station can be conducted and can be as long as 9 months) these assessments will have to be met before worker can be working alone
- Working experience in oilfield industry
- Good knowledge about computer systems
- Hands on experience for the maintenance of various mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors and valves
- Good interpersonal relationship to work in a team
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.