Skills: Warehouse Person, Laborer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riverton, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is looking for an organized and hardworking Janitor to join our team in Lysite, WY. You'll be responsible for keeping buildings clean. In addition to keeping the inside of the building clean, you may be expected to keep the outside orderly, as well. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, so our janitor needs to be hardworking and willing to engage in a number of cleaning activities.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Performs janitorial duties in facilities such as general offices, production offices, plant, man camp, etc., and related areas
- Adheres to all state, federal, local and company requirements related to the safe completion of all work
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of facilities, including, but not limited to general office areas, lobbies, floors, walls, corridors & stairwells, elevator & escalators, kitchen & dinning areas, furniture, janitorial storage rooms, restrooms, fitness center and locker rooms, kitchens, dining areas
- Job responsibilities/functions includes, but not limited to general cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, waxing, damp-wiping, dry-polishing, stocking and restocking, restrooms, cleaning and stocking restrooms, removing trash and disposing waste
- Reports any fixture malfunctions.
Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience
Requires basic knowledge of discipline
Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems
Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.