Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PROCUREMENT MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this is a one-year contract opportunity to work within the Corporate Resources department.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for implementing, managing and strategizing the company's Procurement activities.
The role's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Collating and reviewing quotations
- Making recommendations based on technical & commercial requirements
- Execute procurement strategies to deliver cost efficiency
- Provide report to the management & Group Procurement on the status of overall procurement activities from requisition stage until award stage
- Effectively manage the procurement team and delivery performance of their responsibilities
The minimum requirements associated with this role are;
- At least a BSc in a relevant discipline
- At least 6 years of experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- A solid knowledge of Procurement terms, conditions, practices & procedures
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.