Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Cameron currently have an exciting opportunity for a Billing Accountant to join the team in AFI Park Offices, Bucharest.
- Gathering back up for invoicing (sales orders, tickets, Pbook, contracts) and validating its accuracy and completeness.
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking its data accuracy, resolving discrepancies, obtaining all signatures and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for scanning, filing, archiving as instructed.
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation.
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries by providing accurate and prompt resolution to all requests.
- Analyze/review Client accounts for accuracy and check balances.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Comply with applicable company policies.
- Ability to communicate and interact, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers.
- Follow-up and keep regular update to the management of pending/unbilled tickets, tickets without PO and different disputes.
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices.
- Provide back-up for the other team members (when needed) and share the knowledge (training) with the new team members.
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with operations and clients (Client visits are included).
- Organize trips to locations (where possible) to meet the Operational team to highlight the challenges for each side and improve the billing process.
- Travel to locations and participate to the hand-over process (when necessary).
- Prepare the revenue reconciliation and provide it to management in due time. Maintain the revenue-sheet file by Segment.
- Successfully complete required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
- 2+ Years' experience in a financial position.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face paced environment.
- Adaptable to learning new software applications.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Language requirements: advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.