The Inventory Leader will support the COE in building and executing an inventory management strategy. The successful candidate will deliver process improvement and rigour to the plant inventory planning and executionEssential Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders including Finance, Manufacturing, Sourcing and Project Management to drive a consistent inventory strategy
- Interface with site & business inventory leaders to drive best practices and reduce balances
- Work with Master Schedulers and Planning Manager to balance fulfilment and inventory via the MRP system
- Implement cycle count and stockroom audit processes on site and external storage locations
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and deliver positive results
- Analyze PO activity and implement standard input/output models to pace inventory through the quarter
- Forecast inventory trends through detailed bottom-up analysis as part of the financial planning cycle
- Perform A-B-C analysis and inventory segmentation across the sites
- Standardize processes that will enable effective Slow Moving and Obsolete inventory management
- Benchmark, document and own inventory management processes and procedures
- Proven supply chain experience in multinational organization
- Change management experience
- Business, Finance or Engineering degree
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of process development/improvement
- Strong presentation & influencing skills
- Internal consulting skills
- Excellent understanding of key business processes and organizational dynamics
- APICS certified or equivalent
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.