We are looking for a Sales Manager- Process & Pipeline (PPS) In-Line Inspection, ANP Region To lead the Australian, New Zealand and PNG sales strategy to deliver business targets and growth in the Inline Inspection business (ILI)..Essential Responsibilities:
- A track record of success in sales within the inline inspection (ILI) business is desired
- Experience within other functions within Process and Pipelines is desirable.
- Prior experience in a sales or business development role would be highly regarded
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual orders budget at required profitability level for the PPS ILI ANP Region.
- Strategically manage customer relationships, with particular attention given to Key Accounts, Strategic Maintenance and Major Project opportunities. Identify and secure cross-product line opportunities within PPS to expand share of wallet (ILI, P&M).
- Be the voice of the customer within PPS.
- Develop and execute winning sales strategies for the Region aligned with the GSP.
- Work with the wider BHGE organisation to drive PPS synergy opportunities.
- Work with operations, product line, marketing, and commops to achieve the sales goals.
- Ensure NPI are identified, supported and orders realized within the Region.
- Lead the sales input to the S1 (GSP) and S2 (MRP) planning processes
- Develop & maintain current knowledge of the Region industry trends and changes
- Ensure all pertinent bid related data for the region is accurately and entered into CRM in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience will be highly regarded
- Familiarity with the inline inspection technologies
- Knowledge of commercial implications, typical contract language and ITO.
- Existing contacts across a wide customer base. Management & executive-level contacts desirable with key customers.
- Knowledge of the PPS marketplace for PPS services including key customer characteristics and behaviors, key opportunities, and competitor characteristics and behaviors.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant PPS systems and software.
- A working knowledge of CRM from salesforce.com would be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Customer focused with the ability to build strong and effective client relationships.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization. The ability to build a position and influence all stakeholders to desired outcome.
- High level of personal energy, credibility and presence. Comfortable operating both strategically and at operational level.
- Sets high standards and aggressively pursues achievement.
- Creativity to identify solutions where PPS can bring unique value to customers, and the drive to realize this value. Perseverance and drive for results
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more