At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
In this role, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), will develop and execute a commercial growth strategy for the ReuterStokes (RS) business in Europe. The RSM will report to the European Sales Director for Measurement & Sensing (M&S) and dotted line to the Global Sales Manager for Reuter Stokes. With the goal to drive long term growth and customer relationships this role will be responsible for approximately $10MM in annual orders operating plan. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with the Region Sales Executive, Product Company Global Sales Leader and Product Management to establish the overall business plan, orders and growth targets for the RS business in Europe
- Execute operating plan targets (OP) to address the viability of the customer, territory and/or industry segment and achieve overall orders, sales and CM growth targets
- Develop unique business plans for each territory and/or industry segment including: key customers, product campaigns, and aftermarket solution strategies leveraging the resources available (key account managers, field application engineers, aftermarket sales team, inside sales and channel partners)
- Define regional strategy for the RS business including recommendations of future NPI investments; VOC feedback and key marketing and trade show needs within region to grow market share
- Develop & grow solid pipeline of leads & opportunities in-line with business expectations
- Develop & grow services orders with installed base penetration and support of customers through strategic commercial and life cycle management solutions
- Lead relationship development with the Product Company and Supply Chain to establish improved customer experience, early commercial engagement and overall business development
- Provide regular updates of operating plan status, key commercial opportunities and other key metrics utilizing business tools including Deal Machine, blue sheets, Tableau, etc.
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering (or other technical based subjects) from an accredited college or university
- Significant experience in technical customer facing sales or project leadership for industrial products/systems in nuclear, power or oil & gas industry
- Travel up to 60%, as required
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills to contribute in matrix organization
- Excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train, motivate others
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability and high customer satisfaction
- Experienced communicator with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Professional experience within Europe and with customers in the target industries in this region
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy, self-starter
- Effective team player in a matrix organization
- German & English on a native level required, French skills desirable
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more