Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Mid level supervisor responsible for planning and implementing a part or function of export - import operations under moderate supervision.
• Ability to work directly with other functional area managers, ensuring that the customer's requirements are met.
• Consistently works to improve internal Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
• May stand in for Logistics Manager when the Logistics Manager is otherwise not available.
• Operates with partial latitude in making autonomous decisions.
• Handles special projects.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in international logistics;
• Knowledge of all aspects of transportation/distribution methods and procedures.
• Good communication skills.
• Effective negotiating skills.
• Upper-Intermediate or above English skills, both oral and written;
• Ready to work with big volumes and different locations (US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, UAE, Singapore) for Importation of goods;
• Knowledge of MS Office & Excel is a must, SAP preferable