The Surface Pressure Control Permian Sales Manager is responsible for supporting growth within the Pressure Control portfolio. The functional focus will include forecasting, sales management, coordination of commercial resources and other sales related activities, with a limited travel capacity. Point of Contact and key liaison with local finance and operational teams to manage, track, report, explain past due and cash statement trends on a monthly and quarterly basis.Essential Responsibilities:
- Represent BHGE at industry tradeshows and events, securing market intelligence and driving originations efforts
- Create and manage strategic relationships with market leaders in all segments of the O&G industry
- Assign and maintain detailed account plans for key pipeline accounts
- Develop and maintain an operating budget for the regional sales team.
- Communicate customer requirements into the organization and ensure bidding and order processing is activated and followed through to a timely conclusion
- Be involved during the bidding process and support the proposals and project / operations organizations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customer requirements
- Be prepared to involve himself / herself in any events that require action to resolve technical and commercial issues
- Be responsible for forecasting customers' requirements and maintain a current forecast through the marketing and forecasting database, Deal Machine
- Be fully compliant with Company safety policies and procedures and always behave in a manner that satisfies EHS requirements
- Ensure that all business dealings, discussions, and negotiations are conducted in full compliance with the guidelines as set out in the Companies' code of ethics
- Bachelors' degree, equivalent university degree or combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of business operations experience in the oilfield
- Extensive analytical skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
- Domain knowledge of Wellheads,
- Comprehensive understanding of Wellhead product line and services in Permian Basin.
- Established network of contacts within the O&G industry, with an understanding of how a project is influenced through the End Clients
- Familiarity with general ERP structure/use
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more