At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Field Manager (Upstream Chemicals) to be based in Odessa, TX. Essential Responsibilities:
- Solid oilfield experience and demonstrated knowledge of upstream chemicals and process systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of oilfield production systems
- Manage chemical warehouse and facility operation
- Assists with the development of operations and sales strategies for Upstream Chemicals in the Permian market
- Assist with development of short and long range operations and sales goal
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Must work independently with little to no supervision
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of Upstream Chemicals products, application and services
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of PC's, data management and visualization
- Good negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial issues
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Understanding of all aspects of DOT chemical deliveries and transfers
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with little to no supervision
- Strong work ethic is mandatory
- Team player attitude is essential
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more