At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Knox City, TXEssential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Class "B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- At least 2 years of experience, driving commercially (preferably with HAZMAT Cargo)
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
Knox City, TX