Skills: Project Management, Estimating
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley, is currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator. The position is for a duration of 12 months and will be based at one of our Aberdeen offices.
- Fulfil the role of Senior Estimator on a major project, managing all estimating issues with interface to costs, commercial and schedule functions
- Understand the corporate and project specific estimating procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these
- Build working relationships and communicate effectively with all other functions, particularly where estimating input is essential
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates from OoM to Execute
- Deliver estimates in a timely manner from estimating documents (drawings, MTOs)
- Deliver a comprehensive estimating service to the business for all 3rd party activities including major equipment, materials, services and fabrications
- Proficient in the use of the corporate estimating tools
- Identify cost estimate deliverables
- Take part in and liaise with risk analysis team as required
- Attendance at project meetings to represent estimating function
- Provide input into reports and presentations
- Excellent IT Skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Use of Estimating databases
- Extensive experience in Estimating
- Construction / Fabrication experience
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply to Job' button below.