360 communications' Manager for India - managing and executing on external, internal and customer communications in close partnership with the regional Director of Communications. This requires working closely with India CEO and leadership team to understand the needs and priorities of the market to help set the right communications strategy and plan for the market to support commercial growth in the market.Responsibilities:
- External Communications: working in collaboration with the regional leadership and Director of Communications to find the right opportunities for external communications for India leaders; this includes speaking opportunities, media engagements (interviews, press releases, op-eds), preparing briefing documents and local country messaging documents, working on leaders' speeches, talking points and social media presence. This requires understanding the media landscape in India region and making recommendations accordingly.
- Internal Communications: driving culture internally with employees. Responsible for executive communications which includes: CEO's All Hands meetings with employees, leadership messages to all employees, employee events, cascading regional and global messages to India employees. Working with supporting functional leaders, such as HSE and most importantly with HR is essential.
- Customer Communications: working in collaboration with the regional leadership on customer and stakeholder engagements. This includes building the right customer experiences at BHGE proprietary events and industry tradeshows; including identifying and evaluating the right platforms for BHGE presence. Additionally, creating the right marcom collaterals (for example: brochures, infographics, videos...) to support commercial teams and activities. This requires a good level of understanding of Indian customer/stakeholder mapping and creating the right tools and channels to communicate with them. He/she should demonstrate strong execution skills of the BHGE brand and implement across the board (events & collaterals).
- Communications/Marketing/Journalism/Digital Media or any other relevant degree
- 8 + years of experience in a related field
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Experience in project management - ability to work across the organization to deliver highly visible corporate events such as leadership meetings, roadshows, all employee events and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great writing and storytelling skills (being able to create and write a story from a simple content)
- Understanding and good connections of/at India media market