Senior Sales Manager
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Full - Time Regular
An opening for Senior Sales Manager based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The position will support the Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
- Complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be use.
- Cooperates with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Department is involved in medium-sized sales.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in Sales Origination.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products - specifically in Drill Bits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Expertise in Sales.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others.
- Ability to review terms and conditions
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more