Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Senior Building Control Surveyor
Salary: Overall package will include fully expensed car or car allowance as well as access to an excellent benefits package including pension scheme and private healthcare.
Looking to lead the field in Building Control? If you have the experience, ambition and application to take your career to new heights, this could be the role for you.
We're offering an opportunity to join a true global leading organisation, working with some of the biggest names in the construction industry to deliver trusted, independent Building Control services.
A multi-disciplined consultancy with national coverage, Bureau Veritas offers bespoke or 'off the shelf' Building Control solutions to suit all requirements, with a risk management approach that can support the entire construction lifecycle.
Successfully combining regulatory understanding with the personal skills required to deliver service excellence, this is your chance to join a global network of self-motivated, engaging professionals, recognised for offering expert interpretation and a consistent approach.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from a true industry leader.
APPLY YOUR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
We're looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach. Responsibilities include:
- To plan and deliver a full range of Building Control services to clients, covering pre-planning and pre-tender consultancy, full plan appraisal, continuous site inspection and full certification
- To offer independent and impartial advice to clients on all aspects of Building Control
- To build strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the client organisation, delivering service excellence in line with Bureau Veritas' values
- To work alongside Bureau Veritas colleagues, identifying opportunities for commercial growth through complementary services
YOUR CHANCE TO REACH NEW HEIGHTS
Working on a 750 year old building of historic national importance one day and a £250m laboratory the next, Bureau Veritas boasts an unrivalled array of projects and clients. We're looking for a self-starter, team player, with the confidence and personality to build lasting client relationships.
Candidate requirements include:
- RICS or CABE qualified
- Proven Building Control experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest Building Regulations
Personal attributes include:
- Technical expertise with a personal approach
- Commercial understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require the successful pass of a CRB/credit check or attained relevant security clearances.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business. Each employee or prospective employee of the Group must know and apply our Code of Ethics. Please visit the 'About Us' section of the website to view our Code of Ethics.
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.