Job Description Rheinland Refinery Cologne
With a crude oil processing capacity of 17 million tons per year, Rheinland refinery is the largest refinery in Germany. Up to 3.000 people, both Shell staff and contractors, work in the two locations in Wesseling and Godorf. The site has two large hydrocrackers, as well as Chemicals units to produce ethylene, propylene, aromatics and methanol.
For this dynamic production site, we are looking to recruit new, experienced colleagues, who are striving to take their career to the next level, e.g. as:Learning Consultant (m/f/d)
- Support the development of the local learning strategy
- Develop and agree learning priorities with senior stakeholders in the refinery and deliver plans accordingly
- Analyze competency needs/gaps for specific target groups
- Design and Develop learning solutions and ensure alignment with the global Manufacturing learning strategy
- Implement global as well local learning solutions
- Develop and implement quality enhancements for the refinery's apprenticeship program
- Supervise daily operations and training course execution
At Shell Germany, our drive is to employ world-class individuals. We employ 3,500 people whose careers have benefited from our industry-leading career development programme and unrivaled inhouse access to local and global experts. We are active in many areas such as Gas, Gas Marketing, Manufacturing & Distribution of oil products, Petrochemicals as well as Research & Development. Shell in Germany is one of the biggest retailers of energy products and one of the largest refinery operators. Our extensive R&D facilities in Hamburg allow us to offer a broad range of expertise on Retail Fuels, Lubes, and Marine, Power and Engine Vehicle Technology. Shell began operations in Germany in 1902.Requirements
- University degree in learning, human resources or a similar discipline
- Several years of professional experience in learning and/or people development
- Proven capability in need analysis, design, development and implementation of learning solutions
- Extensive project and change management experience
- Digital acumen - systems, tools, media and methods
- Proven skills in the areas of coaching, mentoring, training and facilitation
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Experiences within the petrochemical industry will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.