Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Rigging / Scaffolding
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Ensure correct selection of Lifting Equipment for the assigned task to perform safe lifting operation and avoid damaging the Equipment.
2. Visually determine ground condition in areas of crane operations to ensure crane stability.
3. Determine proximity of Crane Boom and/or load in relation to overhead Transmission Lines, piping/equipment/other obstacles and take appropriate action to ensure that lifting would not damage or be damaged with proximity hazards .
4. Supervise performance of the Contractor Riggers and Helpers at work as per applicable safety norms to ensure personal safety of the reporting staff and safety of the rigging activity.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Rigger in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants handling various types of loads.
- In depth knowledge of heavy rigging practices, hand rigging, full understanding of Rigging Code of Practice, able to read Rigging Drawings, produce field drawings and interprets load charts.
- Bapco Level 4 English.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Capable of working at heights upto 300 feet.