All activities providing the necessary support on pre- and post-contractual administration & management for YPF and TECPETROL in south District, Terms & Conditions of the contract and the Management of claims. Also involves definition, management, and execution of risk modeling activities in support of the contract or project. Also involves definition, management, and execution of contract estimating processes and activities to support tenders and project reviews.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
- Provide both service agreement, and time and material program management.
- Assist in sales campaigns for new contracts and proposals.
- Assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
- Interact with members of the customer service, parts & transactional services, field service, repair service and/or other teams.
- Function as liaison between internal organizations and customers for assigned contracts. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit. Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Diverse clients in a region.
- Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer Contract Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.