All activities providing the necessary support on pre- and post-contractual administration & management , Terms & Conditions of the contract and the Management of claims. Also involves definition, management, and execution of risk modeling activities in support of the contract or project. Also involves definition, management, and execution of contract estimating processes and activities to support tenders and project reviews.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
- Provide both service agreement, and time and material program management.
- Assist in sales campaigns for new contracts and proposals
- Assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts
- Interact with members of the customer service, parts & transactional services, field service, repair service and/or other teams
- Function as liaison between internal organizations and customers for assigned contracts
- Major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Some latitude to deviate from th
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.