NES Global Talent is looking for Equipment Operator for one of their client in Saudi Arabia.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
Minimum of 5 years experience in cementing. Available to join immediately.
- Under minimal supervision receives and follows general instructions.
- Perform the necessary checking and operations of equipment required for cementing job.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at the rig/well site or other designated destination safely at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Participate in lifting, loading and offloading operations.
- Operate & maintain the company equipment and tools in accordance with the company operation and QHSE Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure company base and worksite areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Performs cement and chemicals blending and cutting operations.
- Ensure applicable work permits/HRA/JHA are in place prior conducting any operation. Raise applicable paperwork in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure Tool Box Talk is conducted prior any operation. Attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives.
- Employee is obliged to fulfill safety observation targets and submit required amount of observation cards.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.