Skills: Well Intervention, Wireline, Wireline Logging
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Drilling & Completions - Offshore Drilling
Primary Purpose of Job
Supervise the execution of offshore well services (rig-less) operations to ensure they are performed in accordance with QP requirements in a safe, cost effective and timely manner.
• BSc. in an engineering discipline (Preference for Petroleum Engineering)
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years experience in well intervention related activities (Slickline, Logging, Well Integrity, Well testing, stimulation … etc.).
• Experience with H2S operations.
• Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
• Knowledge of computer programs (Excel-Word-PowerPoint-Outlook).
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Commitment and passion for managing HSE.
• Ability to make operational decisions based on analytical problem solving.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa