NES Global talent is hiring below personnel for one the big four oil and gas servicing company.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- The Frac Electronics Technician is responsible for supervising other employees while carrying out the objectives of the department.
- Supervises stimulation jobs involving single phase fluids, such as acid, single and multistage Frac jobs with energized fluids and combustible fluids.
- Comply with safety and environmental procedures and company policies in performing all related assessments.
- Manages various aspects of hydraulic fracturing (stimulation) operations which may include pre-job planning and preparation, mobilization, rig up, on site operations, rig down, on-site maintenance, safety, environmental assurance, demobilization, and post job inventories and maintenance.
- Manages and/or supervises all stimulation employees on the crew. Will attend all required safety meetings (onsite and off).
- Responsible for ensuring that all company equipment on site is properly functioning and all applicable procedures and tests are conducted in compliance with company standards.
- Conducts onsite safety meetings. Answers questions raised by employees and takes follow-up action, when necessary to resolve issues that arise during day-to-day operations.
- Evaluates issues raised by management and exercises independent judgment and discretion to determine proper protocol for implementing changes, when necessary, within the department.
- Responsible for enforcing all Operational Standards, SOPs and Policies.
- Responsible for enforcing all Safety and Environmental Standards, SOPs and Policies. Responsible for enforcing all Transportation Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Must complete all training requirements per company policy.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.