Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Pipeline Services, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
PGE is a leading privately owned, independent gas exploration and production company in the Appalachian Basin. By relying on the right people, advanced technology and a personal business approach, we are searching for a Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor responsible to act as a project manager for multiple and simultaneous projects, including cost estimation, scheduling and cost tracking. This position interacts with various corporate departments including Finance, Operations and Construction and includes managing field personnel and contractors. Other duties include:
- Supervise all pipeline operations safely, reliably, profitably and in an environmentally sound manner.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory guidelines/requirements concerning pipeline operations, creating a culture of safety and environmental awareness, and responsible to train staff per company and compliance requirements.
- Work closely with Pipeline Integrity and Compliance to schedule required inspection, maintenance and testing of various pipelines and components. (Includes PSV testing, CP surveys, ILI's...). Develop and maintain preventative maintenance systems for all pipelines and associated equipment.
- Ensure timely feedback on asset condition and provide to detailed summaries with recommendations to Midstream Manager, and/or VP Midstream. Plan and organize workload to include PM, as well as meeting project deliverables, staff assignments; train, motivate, and evaluate assigned staff; review progress and direct changes as needed.
- Responsible for key deliverables on pipeline projects including coordination of design, permitting, adherence to safety parameters and engaging necessary resources to meet deadlines, implementing procedures for ROW clearing, pipeline installment and reclamation.
- Responsible for the qualification and selection of all contractors involved in pipeline construction and operations, including ISN rating, MSA status and staff certifications.
- Responsible for process safety management (OSHA compliance 1910/1926) of pipelines, compressors and ensuring compliance of all OSHA, PHMSA, and PUC regulations and requirements. (Act 127-CFR 49 Part 190-192)
- Collaborates communication initiatives with Mapping Department for PA One-Call.
- Maximize profit by identifying and monitoring the key cost drivers, and continuously review and improve processes to ensure lower operating costs.
- Assist Management with identifying project opportunities for potential routes, identify potential barriers, and recommend alternatives that coincide with development activities.
- Propose OPEX and annual budgets for proposed and existing midstream assets; support execution of approved budgets.
- Work with Midstream and HSE personnel on route selection, design, estimating, and managing of maintenance projects and the construction of new pipelines, as required.
- Responsible to coordinate with gas marketing personnel and automation.
- Maintains master schedule of lines, assists in right of way maintenance issues, hot work supervision, line pigging and equipment repairs.
- Represents the company with government agencies, property owners and outside contractors.
- Completes special projects as assigned by Management.
- Supervises personnel and conducts and manages goal achievement.
- Assists with hiring and retention of personnel.
- Ability to be available 24 hours per day (on call for questions, emergencies, etc.).
You will work for an extraordinary company with opportunities to see contributions implemented with a keen focus on results. Candidates must have a B.S. degree in Engineering and minimum 3-5 years of applicable experience, or 10+ years of related industry experience. Appalachian basin experience is a plus. PE licensure desirable as well as NACE Technician status for corrosion.
"Producing the energy we need and protecting the environment we treasure."