The Sr. Product manager is responsible for the design and the implementation of the strategic roadmap for specific products in the Finance function and evolve BI and analytics maximizing synergies across Product Companies, Regions and Functions. S/he shall execute in-line within processes and quality standards to support integrated analytics from an enterprise level. S/he will own the product life cycle for analytics and drive operational excellence, ensuring performance and availability.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving product excellence, data and analytics application opportunities in a functional area - Finance., and pursuing the execution with a high level of autonomy
- Maintain effective working relationship with business leaders, functional stakeholders, users and partners to integrate D&A into overall strategic objectives
- Lead cross-disciplinary teams on solving business problems using BI and Analytics, typically involving large data sets
- Lead all data & governance activities around separation projects for finance and operate as the single owner across finance work-streams with functional executives to measure development in the BHGE environment.
- Support multiple initiatives, and projects, provide configuration expertise, as well as guidance for enhancements, development, and maintenance of IT solutions.
- Participate in business requirements discussion and translate functional requirements into detailed systems design documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), MBA preferred.
- Ownership of migration strategy & execution for finance related separation initiatives with focus on optimization, driving efficiencies, re-use, standards etc.
- Prefer strong background & excellent knowledge in Finance & Controllership domain, underlying business process GL, AR, AP, Rev. Recognition/FA, etc.
- Proven track record offering solutions for critical business problems
- Lead design, development and implementation of analytic projects ensuring high quality standards and strategic technology utilization
- Experience in leading development of Data and Analytics products, from Requirement Gathering State to Driving User Adoption
- A minimum 10-12 years of professional experience with a minimum of 6-8 years in a Data and Analytics role with a Global organization
- Hands on experience working with database technologies, including NoSQL platforms, ETL tools
- Knowledge of centrifugal compressor performance
- Experience with Bently Nevada System1 or other industry vibration condition monitoring systems and vibration analysis
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to act on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work across multi-functional and global teams
- Ability to influence and good presentation skills
- TPS internal candidates preferred