Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for designing and programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Actively contributes to design discussions.
· Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
· Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
· Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
· Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
· Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
· Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
· Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
· Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
· Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
· Expert in NodeJS, Python, Java or SpringBoot.
· Good working knowledge of Jenkins, Travis or other CI/CD tools
· Should have experience building and deploying microservices
· Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes/Docker Compose/Docker swarm will be an advantage
Location: Bangalore, India