Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This is a dual role within the BHGE Commercial IT Organization primarily focused on QA. As QA Analyst you will be responsible for end to end testing, providing QA sign off, interact with product owners & scrum teams to ensure the business process are implemented with desired O&G commercial quality standards. As BA, you will be the conduit between our customers & internal teams translating requirements to detailed stories for the development teams for critical projects.
• Understanding the complete landscape of a business process across sales & services organizations. Work with different stakeholders to have Requirements Traceability Matrix and ensure it captures various scenarios to have all requirements tested properly.
• Analysis of BRDs/ SRS or CRs as required with IT teams from a design and development perspective. Design of functional solutions as required
• As a Scrum master, manage corresponding scrum ensuring that all requirements are developed and tested in the release cycle. As a Devops, any tickets or incidents for corresponding scrum team will have to be resolved or looked into without breaching SLA
• Establish test strategy (functional/Non-functional) & develop test plans
• Review of design and test cases
• Managing integration testing with different upstream and downstream
• Participate in QA test cycles and UAT test support
• Analyzing defects and tracking them up to closure
• Handle Defect resolution discussions with scrum.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in development & testing of business applications and technologies
• 4+ years of experience in SFDC domain. SFDC certification in Administrations is a plus
• Hands on working experience in SFDC development, business process analysis, design & testing
• Ability to create workable solutions to business problems
• Working knowledge of reports and dashboards
• Good understanding ITO business process
• Experience in testing automation
• Must have strong software knowledge 4+ years experience writing scripts in one of following scripting languages: Java. Jscript Unix/Windows.
• Database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
• Experience of testing client server and GUI applications.
• Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
• Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
• Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
• Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent communicator and team player:
• Experience working in Agile development environment.
• Six - Sigma Green belt trained (GE Employees).