The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals in Subsea products primarily X Tree and Well completion products. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals. Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute the design, using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to execute and lead design packages with good depth on industry's codes, subsea products by having safety as the priority.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical project reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years of Oil & Gas experience preferably leading subsea designs.
- Should have worked with mechanical design and product design.
- Should have experience with CAD, Teamcenter and Creo.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.