Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
BHGE Digital is looking for a Staff System Administration Engineer to be part of cloud operations team. The role would help to improve our processes, workflows and product offerings. The person would help in developing, deploying & debugging cloud application. The role requires skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications. Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), understanding of application lifecycle management, ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications and ability to code to implement essential security measures to safe-guard the applications and the parameter.
· Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
· Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
· Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms.
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms.
· Expertise in at least one high-level programming language like Python or other scripting languages.
· Skills for developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications.
· Skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications.
· Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers.
· Understanding of application lifecycle management.
· Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications.
· Ability to code to implement essential security measures.
· Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules.
· Code writing skills for serverless applications.
· Understanding in the use of containers in development processes.
· Relevant experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
· Experience in monitoring and auditing systems.
· Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., VPC, DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls).
· Ability to translate architectural requirements.
· Knowhow to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider.
· Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements.
· Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
· Capability to migrate on-premises workload to service providers.
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· A minimum of 10 years of industry experience of which at least 7 years full-time cloud operations with at least 2 of the providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
· Certification from the above cloud providers.
Location: Bangalore, India