Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Leads, consults or oversees multiple architectural engagements
Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge within a domain: technical, solutions, business or information
Leads domain specific architecture
· Promotes the enterprise architecture process, outcomes and results.
· Participates in the design of systems and understands the opportunity for reuse.
· Uses development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components. Participates in architecture implementation and modification activities, assures completion of tasks.
· Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
· Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits. Trains and mentors more junior peers in architecture concepts.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 8 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across product lines.
· At least 5 years of experience in architect role, preferable on the Web based applications
· Hands on experience in developing enterprise software solutions, preferably based on Java technology stack.
· Experience working Open Stack cloud deployment
· Experience working on connectivity of devices to cloud applications or ERP systems
· Expert-level knowledge of Spring (MVC, Data JPA, Security, Boot, Batch), REST APIs, JSON and xml
· Expert-level knowledge of Angular JS or other modern UI framework
· Knowledge of Web security
· Experience or knowledge of AWS/Azure/GCP is a plus.
Location: Bangalore, India