Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
BHGE have an opportunity for a Special Projects Delivery Engineer to join BHGE Sensors, Zenith Product Line based in UK.Essential Responsibilities:
- Position is to support the Business with all aspects of customer project delivery. Acting as primary focal point for product line with regards to orders requiring project management and collaborating with geo markets in preparing project documentation for tender submission.
- Participation in the Tender clarification meetings, in the kick-off meetings upon award, and subsequent meetings actioning items raised on the product centre.
- Manage the order through its various stages of production internally managing the different deliverables with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate the issue of Inspection Release and dealing with third party inspectors
- Having an HND or B.Sc. in an Engineering or a QC/QA subject is essential
- Have excellent communications skills
- Background working within a business with an ISO9001 quality system.
- Being able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry with knowledge of artificial lift would be an advantage
- Be confident to interface with operations, client, contractor/vendor QA/QC staff to ensure project quality objectives are met and developing special QA/QC procedures where required
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more