Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Role Summary:
You will manage contractual and sourcing fulfillment obligations with relation to high value and complex sourcing packages scope of work.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead commercial validation of suppliers' offers / quotes/Issue and track PO shipments, track OTD to need and promise date.
- Lead Terms and Conditions and customer flowdown negotiations.
- Lead technical negotiations for assigned package scope of work in collaboration with engineering.
- Ensure Technical & commercial proposal in adequacy with project need and specifications.
- Assess pricing commodity risk, material index, define and drive execution of contingency plan for OTD.
- Document price history, perform benchmarking, understand prices variations.
- Define and maintain price/cost metrics and savings measurement.
- Assess vendor recovery targets + support execution to OTD.
- Organize and lead vendor capacity reviews.
- Execute variation order plan.
- Act as primary interface between BHGE, supplier and customers on all contractual matters.
- Ensure sourcing projects have effective sub-contracts and these are managed, controlled and expedited in a professional and efficient manner in accordance with the requirements of the Project and the Global Sourcing Strategy.
- Working closely with commercial operations team, prepare tender documents for sourcing scope of works.
- Develop the sub-contract, prepare and manage the ITT (invitation to tender)
- Provide pricing for sourcing evaluation, including technical and commercial documents
- Lead negotiations ensuring all customer requirements are captured
- Upon client award, manage subcontract as single point of contact through project execution
- Be the interface between supplier and sourcing team
- Drive OTD and fulfillment within the scope of work.
- Proven experience of drafting and managing sub-contracts, gained within Supply Chain, sourcing or project management, preferably within engineering/manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Technical expertise relating to Subsea Controls & Manifold scope.
- Strong Commercial and Financial acumen
- Experience within Offshore/Subsea contracts
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Supply Chain or other similar subjects
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
· Life assurance and income protection
· Private medical cover
· A defined contributory savings plan
· Additional elected benefits.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more