Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for guiding, training, and counseling direct reports in driving the organization's value proposition. The Regional Sales Manager assists the Manager, US Sales with the daily operation and profitability of US regional sales, LAMP sales, business development, location personnel management, product training and support and all safety programs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in managing the profitability of ProTechnics, including timely preparation and completion of budgets, sales forecasts, case histories, value proposals, and submission of financial reports required by the company.
- Responsible for directing sales efforts across the assigned region by maintaining relationships, client portfolios, and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts. Also maintains contact with clients on a regular basis through client meetings on-site and through external meetings at the clients' offices for contractual negotiations and technical presentations.
- Responsible for measuring, documenting, and reporting on ProTechnics activity as required by the company.
- Responsible for participating in the development of technical manuals and sales literature, assists Account Managers in technical sales presentations and value proposals.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Responsible for the supervision of a team of Account Managers covering a geographic region. Ensures ongoing professional training for staff.
BA/BS degree preferred.
Ten (10) plus years industry experience; 3 to 5 years in managerial position preferred. Good communication skills interfacing with various levels within the company and with clients. Relies on extensive industry experience and independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to interact effectively with clients and company personnel to provide information and technical support. Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Power BI as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Travel within designated region of responsibility is an essential part of this position's responsibilities.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.