Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our Client, a leading subsea organisation, with a requirement for an Information & Digital Services Specialist. This is a staff role and will be based in their Aberdeen office.
As an IDS Specialist you will be engaging directly with key business partners, leading various initiatives and collaborating with global IDS delivery teams. Your duties will include:
- Serving as a Functional Expert and Focal Point for the definition, design, installation, operation and maintenance of assigned IT solutions
- Participating in business process analysis, including value stream mapping, functional analysis and implementation strategies
- Defining and reviewing project scopes to ensure alignment with business success criteria, global standards, compliance requirements and best practices
- Executing a variety of project roles depending on the size and complexity of the initiative, working across a global organization to meet business needs and maximise information technologys effectiveness
- Working with affiliated business stakeholders and delivery teams to ensure effective communication on issue resolution and the impact of system changes
- Coordinating IDS testing, installation, consulting and training and participating in resolving chronic or difficult problems affecting the business
- Ensuring that global IDS policies and procedures are applied and implemented including Enterprise Architecture, Cybersecurity, Data Architecture, Quality, etc.
To be considered for the IDS Specialist opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent professional knowledge
- Solid experience working with technology solutions across a diverse, global organisation
- Ability to provide leadership, change management, functional knowledge and effective communications, teamwork and managerial agility
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously and apply own initiative with a strong capacity for innovation
- Mobility for short trips abroad
Please note: Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.