Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position is for SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/ Process Orchestration) SME in the SAP DevOps team at BHGE. This individual will be responsible for handling multiple existing integrations and will be involved in design, development and review of new integration projects.
• Key member in BHGE SAP Devops team and supporting delivery related to integrations in a multiple ERPs and multiple integrated applications environment.
• Ownership in SAP Process Integration domain; involved in solutioning, designing, building, testing and documentation of integrations.
• Drive standardization, best practices and optimization initiative
• Proactively work with program / project managers, partner teams, 3rd party integration team and sap to resolve issues; champion closure on business & technical issues.
• Take complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by project and partner teams. Ensure best, efficient, scalable & maintainable solution.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Business Management with minimum 5 years of SAP work experience
• 5 plus years of experience in designing, development and implementation of complex integration scenarios using SAP PI and PO and cross component BPM. Should be familiar with ABAP including ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC FM, PROXY
• Should have very good understanding on SAP PI / PO architecture and able to derive the reusable components and best practices.
• Worked in single stack environment to configure interface
• Experience of PI to PO migration will be added advantage
• Configuration and Administration of the PI Components - SAP Web AS ABAP/Java, Adapter Engine & iFlow, monitoring, alert configuration, NWDS.
• Should be able to technical review the deliverables and guide the team to follow the standards and best practices.
• Well-versed on Java to help with UDFs and Adapter Module customization
• Proficient on JDBC, SOAP/HTTP, FTP/FTPS, SFTP/PGP, Proxy, IDoc/R
• SAP PI/PO certified
• Working experience on Agile methodology
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills