Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
To assist with running the Warehousing function.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General warehouse duties required within the worksite (goods inwards, imports, shipping).
- Check goods inwards from suppliers and worksites.
- Locate stock into designated areas.
- Pick items for shipping.
- Assist with cycle count and stock taking when required.
- Assist Warehouse Management with inventory reconciliation and inventory issues.
- Prepare items for shipment to worksites.
- Driving duties as/if required for local collections and deliveries.
- Book out equipment/spares to workshop personnel and to job sites.
- Participate in weekly 5S audits when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improving your working area through 5S activity.
The list of the job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Assist with any other duties as and when required.
Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Full driving license
- Forklift qualification
- Dangerous godds by sea
- Dangerous godds by air
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of PeopeSoft
- Previous employment in an ROV/NDT stores environment
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.