Skills: Engineering Manager, Project Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: SGD80 - SGD85 per hour
Location: Singapore, Singapore
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Lead Packaging Project Engineer - Singapore Tuas - 6 to 12 Month Contract
The Location: Tuas, Singapore
Working Week:45 Hours / Week (Monday to Friday)
Duration:6 to 12 Months - Extensions likely
A multinational pharmaceutical and nutrition manufacturer with state-of-the-art production facilities in Tuas.
Leap29's customer is looking to expand the capacity of an existing infant milk formula canning line.
The person will be responsible for managing contractors through the installation and commissioning of the expansion - it will be your responsibility to control the work in accordance to the brief as well as the time and cost of the work.
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Automation etc)
• Experienced in the installation and commissioning of packaging systems within a GMP environment
• Ideally experienced gained on secondary packaging - Palletising, Canning, conveyors, bottling etc
• Right to live and work in Singapore
• Available to start in October or November
• Ideally experienced working for a food, beverage, pharma, FMCG, dairy manufacturer.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!