At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Chemical Service Representative to be based out of Evans, CO. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Essential Responsibilities:
- Drives to field locations to obtain samples and/or deliver products
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations. Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique
- Documents all activities and updates templates and reports as required
- Has no revenue (sales forecast) responsibility and may support one or more account managers. May handle more complex assignments
- Handles special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ideal candidate would have 2+ year's oilfield services specialty chemicals experience, or similar experience
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills and be proficient in MS Office
- Must have a clear/good driving record
- Must have, or be able to obtain at least a Class B CDL with Hazmat
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial issues
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Knowledge of oil wells and collection facilities
- Ability to work unsupervised, and have problem solving and mechanical skills
- Safety and environmental priorities for training, compliance, and proactively providing improvement suggestions
- Ability to communicate with local teams, and modify scheduled priorities, as they arise