Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
In search of an accomplished Content Marketing Manager. This person will create marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and create leads. They will also have a broad understanding of the oil and gas industry.
The Content Marketing Manager will need excellent interpersonal and communicative skills. They will show sound leadership and decision-making ability. Candidates will be experts on web analytics and know-how to use data in formulating a campaign marketing strategy.
- Create marketing plans that drive desired business goals through multi-channel communication
- Strong analytical skills to identify impactful tactics. Drive traffic, generate leads, convert and keep target buyers.
- Knowledge with Google Analytics, AdWords, social media, and other analytic tools.
- Manage the content process from conception to execution to reporting.
- Implement best practices for SEO.
- Create editorial calendars and put in place workflows to govern the lifecycle of all marketing efforts.
- Provide routine reports to business lines and department heads to discuss methods that work.
- Develop and manage global messaging for trade events, executive presentations, and publications.
- Write content for online campaigns, webpages, and miscellaneous projects.
- Integrate content marketing programs with brand campaigns to drive awareness.
- Preferred completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts with a minimum of college-level coursework and or professional certifications.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Journalism or 7+ years of experience in content marketing strategy.
- Experience writing editorials, presentations, and social media content.
- Experience in building online communities.
- Experience in industry-standard SEO practices.
- Skill with analytics and reporting.
- Proficiency with social media and publications.
- Skill with content management systems.
- Experience with creating and presenting findings to business lines.
- Experience with creating editorial schedules and content workflows.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Marketing Manager through Brand and Marketing Operations Managers.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 80558
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Global BD - Mkt - GBTS
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.