Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Execute the company government relations and policy strategy in Russia/CIS for Baker Hughes in line with global, regional and country government relations agenda
- Develop and execute engagement plans vis-à-vis Government institutions and regulatory agencies in Russia/CIS in areas of energy and oil & gas influence the decision-taking processes on particular issues.
- Represent Baker Hughes interests in front of executive and legislative Government institutions and agencies in Russia, both at Federal and regional levels, as well as in CIS countries
- Implement Baker Hughes government relations and policy initiatives and advise on a broad range of legislative, regulatory and policy related issues
- Coordinate closely with Baker Hughes global GR team and businesses in Russia/CIS on the development of Baker Hughes positions on various related issues, implementation of government relations/policy projects
- Providing input and recommendations for the implementation of the company projects based on the analysis of Government strategic policy papers, including Federal Target Programs, industry development strategies, regional development strategies, Federal laws, regulations and other regulatory acts
- Tracking processes and changes in legislation and all other relevant events in regulatory & political landscape; regularly updating Baker Hughes Russia/CIS Regional Leader and related business teams on all significant changes and developments
- Monitor and analyze strategic stakeholders agenda, trends and developments in related industries
- Provide expert advice on the workings of state institutions and decision-making procedures
- Coordinating the company's participation in related industry' associations & business groups
- Education: Degree in law and/or political sciences
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience; proven experience in government relations/public affairs with a large company or law firm. Experience in energy, oil & gas, heavy industry/manufacturing companies would be viewed as an advantage
- Demonstrated experience operating in a highly regulated environment and experience in dealing with federal, regional and local governments in Russia/CIS. Experience in dealing with international institutions would be viewed as an advantage)
- High level of understanding of Russia/CIS decision-making process and procedures.
- Fluency in English, knowledge any other European languages would be viewed as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong presentational skills