Reporting operationally to the SPS Projects Quality Manager and functionally to the relevant Quality Lead, the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) within SPS Projects will Complete project specific quality control and assurance activities, identify Contract Quality requirements, work with PLs PQEs and SQEs to ensure compliance to ITP requirements, agree inspection activities with Client and ICB, liaise with various PLs to resolve Quality issues and facilitate Client Quality Audits.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop & Control Quality documents such as Project Quality Plan, Project Specific Procedures, Method Statements etc and subsequent approval from Client
- Carry out the project specific quality control and assurance activities as detailed in the Project Quality Plan and as directed and instructed by the Project Quality Manager (PQM).
- To report promptly to the PQM all matters related to Project QMS performance including monitoring and collating 'Quality Issues' with the respective PLs.
- Raise 'Quality Issues' as Lessons Learned where appropriate.
- Assist PL PQEs where applicable with the review and approval of Supplier/Subcontractor Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) and Procedures and expediting of the supplier.
- Interface with PL PQEs and SQEs to ensure surveillance activities are conducted as per the approved Suppliers/Sub-contractors ITPs.
- Assist PL PQEs and SQEs with inspection notification procedure at Suppliers/Sub-contractors including customer interface when required.
- Thorough understanding of quality principles, regulatory quality systems, internal business systems, and processes is essential.
- Communication and Inclusiveness.
- Able to bring the organisation together to serve the customer and make clear what the customer requirements are and implement them in diverse functional and regional areas
- Substantial experience in a similar quality assurance role
- Previous Experience as project engineer, application engineer or any relevant success in an engineering discipline, technical background track record.
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Root cause analysis certified preferred
- Internal audit experience ISO 9001
- Strong EHS culture
- Reporting skills to senior management
- Change implementation skills and track records
- Strong interpersonal skills Strong communication skills