Responsible for managing assigned project(s) according to scope of work, schedule and budget.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project execution Establish & monitor progress plan and critical issues Risk management Lead and build teams Manage variation orders Participate in the development of proposals for projects Develop overall work scope in cooperation with other functions within the organization Execution of the project, and issue final documentation.
- Take part in improvements work including Lessons Learnt Business Progress/Status Reporting to management including forecasting Primary customer contact for the duration of the project.
- May commission, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate / coordinate with staff as appropriate Resource forecasting in close relation with resource centers Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels Negotiate change/variation orders with the customers Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expecta
- Proven ability to lead or manage complex projects involving multiple functions and/or multiple GE sites/businesses Proven applied understanding of Project Management concepts on a cross-functional and cross-business level Proven ability to integrate cross-functional and cross-business perspectives into problem-solving and issue management.
- Ability to consider long-term business implications.
- Proven applied understanding of Contract and Commercial Management.
- Knowledge of contract development and understanding of advanced commercial aspects.
- Proven ability to develop practical or innovative alternative approaches and give recommendations based on business and professional knowledge Proven applied knowledge of managerial/leadership concepts and techniques eg, work planning, delegating, coaching, evaluating. Proven ability to provide guidance to other employees
- Proven ability to identify objectives, resources and procedures of assigned projects Proven ability to make decisions with broad
- Relevant/Extensive project management experience Degree in Business Management Degree in Engineering/Technical Institute Knowledge and experience within engineering, project planning, risk management, EHS and PC Literate: Microsoft Office package, SAP, Oracle, ePIMS, ePiC Understanding of offshore operations Understanding of workshop operations Master Norwegian, both written and verbally