The job holder shall provide proficient and effective Administrative support to the Project Teams to ensure project goals are met. Primarily, the job holder shall manage a Project's Document Management System (DMS) in accordance with internal QMS procedures and specific Customer requirements Precise duties, roles and responsibilities will be site specific. The roles and responsibilities outlined below are generic and will be subject to change/agreement.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Engineering Manager (PEM) in generating the Master Document Register (MDR) and entering into the DMS
- Review client specifications for the particular project and identify any requirements that give rise to deviations from the standard document management process (QP-PRO-GLO-PRM-002) in the QMS, as described in the Projects Document Management Plan
- Review status of the documentation, including overdue actions, non-conformities and customer communications and generate periodic reports as per agreed project routine
- Support the PM and Team in the generation and submission of the periodic Customer reports as required by the Contract.
- Maintain Documentation Forecast dates
- Arrange, attend and minute internal and external project meetings.
- On Receipt of Instruction from Engineering/Quality prepare documentation ready for Customer issue including final document quality checks and transmit to Customer in accordance with the contract specifications Proj
- Applicable experience of preferably 5 years from Document Control within Engineering and Supplier/Vendor documentation, preferably related to the Oil & Gas
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently Strong problem solving skills