Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Sales Manager for a permanent position, located in Dyce.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone ideally from the lifting equipment and rigging industries sector to take a leading Sales Manager role to work for a growing, global and innovative company. You will manage an experienced team of sales professionals and drive growth working with many leading organisations operating in a number of different sectors and actively seek new opportunities and increase market share.
- Identify and develop major accounts and grow new business opportunities with prospective and existing customers
- Pro-actively drive forward sales and gross margin by managing all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Lead and motivate sales staff
- Represent and promote company subsidiaries and divisional products
- Develop a thorough understanding of the selected market segments and related competitive environment
- Develop business plan and market growth plan for sector that is aligned to organisation strategy and initiate sales initiatives for growth
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers utilising strong commercial acumen to maximise the success of the business.
- Select and promote the value add of exhibiting at selected seminars and trade shows
- Able to consult with executive management in pursuing business partnerships, alliances, and joint ventures
- Have demonstrable Business Development Management/Sales Management experience in a sector relevant to role comfortable in the process of tendering and winning large contracts
- A proven track record of seeking major clients and forming working relationships with buyers and procurement decision makers.
- Preferably have a background within the lifting equipment and rigging industries sector
- A hands on dynamic and strong sales leader with a credible prior reputation in your market place for building long term relationships with a strong commercial acumen
- Have experience of leading from the front in identifying new opportunities and opening new major accounts whilst ensuring customer service values are upheld.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Participate in the development of company goals and objectives validating markets and new business strategies
- You are a self-starter with a high energy level with a "get it done" type of personality