Skills: Research & Development, Reservoir Engineering, Geologist
Other Skills: Geological Reservoir Engineer, technical development
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Hebei, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A reputed Oil & Gas company is seeking for highly experienced Geological Reservoir Engineer for Well Chemical R&D Institute in China.
Their responsibility is to ensure operation is done safely and efficiently with respect for the environment.
Job Description Summary:
1. Take in charge of the technical development work of reservoir major, host all the technical research and management work of reservoir major, take in charge of putting forward the annual technical development planning and business construction target of reservoir project.
2. Take in charge of scientific research and technical project demonstration, investigation and technical control of reservoir major in critical production and research projects, provide the site technical guidance for reservoir projects;
3. Examine and approve the proposal and work plan of reservoir major project, take in charge of approving the reservoir technology scheme;
4. Organize and implement the research work based on the reservoir perforation optimization, and cultivate the relevant research and development team;
5. Take in charge of organizing enterprise standardization work and industry standardization work of reservoir major;
For Bachelors or Above:
15 years or above in the same industry