Skills: Field Development
Other Skills: radioactivity logging technology,
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Hebei, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A reputed Oil & Gas company is seeking for highly experienced Radioactive Instrument Development Engineer for Well Chemical R&D Institute in China.
Their responsibility is to ensure operation is done safely and efficiently with respect for the environment.
Job Description Summary:
1. Take in charge of formulating the radioactivity logging technology development direction and overall planning;
2. Take in charge of planning, assuming, guiding the relevant scientific research and production project, organize, guide, approve, investigate and implement all the projects and provide the relevant professional technical support;
3. Take in charge of controlling the scientific research and the production project quality;
4. Take in charge of the internal and external technical contact and resource coordination;
5. Take in charge of the technical support work of radioactivity logging equipment in the market exploitation.
For Bachelors or Above:
10 years or above in the same industry