The main function of an Accounts Assistant is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy,and proper codes.
- Manages customer pricing mechanisms, discounts, and rebates for all products and solutions.
- Initiates contact with customers and sales personnel to investigate and resolve pricing disputes.
- Monitors and enforced delegated pricing authority levels within Vendavo and SAP system.
- Monitors tracking and measurement systems for selective discount programs and recommends actions to Sales Managers as a result of data analysis on pricing, profitability, product availability and customer profitability.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in financials or accounting.
- SAP and/or Salesforce experience a plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.